News and Events
- Seniors can view their student obligations via the SchoolCash Online website.
- Senior families! All the info you need, from Prom to Graduation and more, can be found here. The slides from the March 14th Senior Parent Meeting are available here, and the slides from the Senior Student Meeting are here.
- Principal Johnson's May/June Newsletter is now available!
- Find out about MBHS Summer Programs, which will offer a range of course offerings, including original credit and credit recovery courses. All courses will be in-person or a hybrid of in-person and virtual. Registration for session one is due by 5/26; session two is due by 6/23. All MBHS Summer Programs will be held at Washington Adventist University this year.
- Blazers! Please see these videos for parents and students that explain emergency preparedness in MCPS.
- Updated academic support information is now available in English and en español.
- Parents/guardians! Instructions for the county's new online payment system are available here. These will be used to provide online payment options for field trips, event tickets, obligations, and other school-related payments.
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- All the Blair you care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Subscriptions to Silver Chips, our award-winning newspaper, are available here
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more!
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper