November 15, 2005 Executive Board Meeting minutes
The Executive Board Meeting began at 7:15 p.m.
1. Treasurer's report--Sonni Malinoff
1. Deposits--$9940. This includes citrus and membership. Membership
is approaching its goals.
2. Expenses--Water Fountain, dues to national and county PTSA,
promotions for membership which is $400 over its budget.
3. Ray Scanell moved to add $500 to the membership budget line item.
Fran Rothstein seconded and it was passed unanimously.
4. Nancy Newton, has volunteered to be an assistant to the treasurer
with running for treasurer in the future.
2. Mini Grants Cindy Allen
1. The committee met last week. There were requests for $8600. The
budget for mini grants is $7,000.
2. Fran moved that one of the grant requests for gardening supplies be
provided through the infrastructure line item on our budget. Bonnie Malkin
seconded and it was passed unanimously.
3. Membership--Carolyn Lichtenstein
1. Membership is up to 441 members. The committee is trying to find
ways to encourage staff to join and the get more members by going to
different school events.
The meeting ended in time to start the monthly PTSA meeting.